Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Family Foto Fancies::All About Mama's::

We are back!
And this month we are all about Mama's.
Mama's are normally behind the camera taking pictures of our sweet faces.
So, how about a photo session dedicated to just us!
 
To get dressed up in a fun spring-y outfit and pose around down town
would be so fun and freeing.
This would be my ideal outfit for my photo session,
and I think I would love to have my photos taken down at Vinoy Park
in St. Pete or anywhere downtown really, it is always so pretty down there
it it makes a great backdrop with no extra work.


Spring Essentials


You can't go wrong with a bright statement necklaces and pretty accessories.
Accessories can totally make a photo stand out depending on what you pick out with your outfit
make sure the accessory you pick isnt too overbearing though.
You don't want it to take away from your pretty face.

If you have been wanting to get photos of just you but just have not gotten around to it,
do it now!
Why not?!
But you may want to hurry because Christina gets booked up really quick,
so hop on the computer and book your session now.


I, Cheryl, am the voice behind Nap Time Is The New Happy Hour.
I blog about all things mommy and toddler related as well as try to throw in my own
humor and fashion sense.
I love new readers to please stop on by.



additional links for Christina Higman Photography

Website
Blog
Facebook


Blog
Facebook
Pinterest

No comments: