Thursday, October 2, 2008

Beautiful

So...I'm deep into editing this week and spending all my extra time working quickly to get everything done. I've had so many sessions lately! Today I spent a few hours working on images from several different families. Honestly, at first I was kind of dreading it. But once I got started I began to enjoy the process even more than usual. I realized how much I love seeing the beauty in so many different people. Some subjects are gorgeous and others are average, but I always LOVE the way the images come together as a whole. It's not about raw beauty...it's about how beautiful it is capture love, laughter, silliness, passion, attitude, and everything else in an image. I'm rejuvenated today by my discovery and very thankful to have the best job in the world. Thank you to all my beautiful clients for allowing me to have to much fun! I'll end with this...a recent picture of my dearest Isabella Faith.

No comments: