Saturday, February 23, 2013

Birthday Portraits - St. Petersburg, FL Photographer

So, last year my second daughter Evie Joy had a big ballerina birthday party.  You can see the pictures here.  This year we went to Disney for her birthday, but I stuggled on what to do for her 4 year old birthday pictures.  I didn't really want to do ballet again, but the more I thought about it the more I knew we HAD to do another ballet themed shoot.  The girl is OBSESSED.  She dances all day, every day.  She takes ballet, talks about ballet, watches ballet, etc, etc.  Her Nana made her this amazing Clara dress this year for her birthday because The Nutcracker is her favorite.  She also made her Clara's long nightgown.  They are beautiful. 
I edited these photos with a lump in my throat.  How can she be so big?  How can her little face be sooooo sweet?  I love you so much Evie Joy.  More than you could ever possibly know.  Thank you for being my sweet, tiny, perfect little baby girl. 
St. Pete Photographer

St. Petersburg, FL Photographer

Tampa Photographer

Children's Photographer Tampa








1 comment:

Teri said...

Isn't she just the sweetest?!