Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Free Thanksgiving Printables



Hi!  My name is Nicole.  I met Christina about four years ago when I found her beautiful photography website.  She was the first to photograph my son at seven weeks.  We fell in love with her instantly.  She has been taking gorgeous family portraits for us every year since.  Christina has enlisted my help to provide inspirational and free printables for you.
Here is an 8x10 scripture Christina chose that you may print out and frame.  The background art on the scripture is courtesy of melstampz.blogspot.com.  The place cards can be printed out on card stock for your Thanksgiving table.  There are four to a page so you can just print multiple pages as needed.  You can fill the names out ahead and then let your family/guests fill in what they are grateful for!

 
Click here for the Scripture.  Click here for the place cards.  Enjoy!


No comments: