Monday, March 22, 2010

Free Photography Session!

It's a beautiful day and I'm so happy spring is finally here! Email me today at christinahigman@yahoo.com if you'd like a FREE 1 hour session. I will give you a CD of the images as well!!!! So it really is completely free...absolutely no need to buy ANYTHING! At the end of the day I will draw a name. My St. Petersburg, Tampa, and Tallahassee clients may participate. If someone from Tallahassee wins we will just schedule the session during one of my next few visits. I am there about once a month. Good luck everyone!!!!!

8 comments:

Catherine G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Would LOVE a session with my family! We live in Tampa!
mluijcx@hotmail.com

Meredith said...

I would love a session for my kiddos. I live in the Tallahassee area...and "Frugal Coupon Living" sent me :)

jennifer said...

I WOULD LOVE A SESSION FOR MY FAMILY...I HAVE TWO ADDORABLE LITTLE BOYS....I LIVE IN THE TALLAHASSEE AREA....FRUGAL COUPON LIVING SENT ME HERE.

Jeffrey and Michelle said...

I would love to win, but not sure if I'm too late for the chance! I live in Tampa & found out about your giveaway from Frugal Coupon Living.

Anonymous said...

I would absolutely love to have a photo session with my family and I, interesting enough we have recently (in the last 4-5days) been looking to do so for Easter. Even if we are not chosen, I would be very interested in learning more about any Easter specials you may have as we live in the Tampa Bay area.

Hopefully as Jeffrey and Michelle said, I hope we are still not too late in order to still be chosen.
From Frugal Coupon Liiving

God Bless,
Aaron Lawson
Dlawson5@tampabay.rr.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, I live in the Tampa area. I love your beach photos on your website. This would be a fun family photo!
Also, Frugal Coupon Living sent me. I hope I win!
teamnewton@live.com