Friday, April 25, 2008

Little Monkey

Ok, so today I'm spending all my extra time editing pictures from the last wedding I shot. While I was in the living room, Isabella wandered into another room where we keep the stroller and dog cages. After a minute or so I went to check on her and she was sitting, face-forward, smiling, and perfectly positioned in her stroller!!!! I was so confused and couldn't figure out how the heck she got in there. She's fearless when it comes to climbing, so I assumed she did something that would've made me gasp if I'd seen it. Anyway, I took her for a walk because I felt like she deserved it after all that work. :-) Later in the day I caught her in the act. Check out these pictures from my camera phone. Can you believe it? She is crazy!!!







1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey Christina...I am A friend of your MIL and cousin to Karen (calhoun) I got your blog from hers...love the pics of your little one...nice to see you are all doing well.